What were you wearing last Thursday?

Shining the spotlight on style, trendsetters, and fashion in terms of the good, the bad and the ugly <3

Maybe not last thursday........

So, this first blog is totally cheating because this picture is atleast a couple weeks old, may or may not be a thursday night, and you can't see the whole outfit, but we'll let it slide just this once. These are my gorgeous friends Kayla and Lulu and I love their outfits. Kayla's is a BCBG dress that skims her slim frame but doesn't cling to her like saran wrap. Also, I find the color choice unexpected, pear green, cream and grey. If someone would of pitched those colors to me I would of said no way, but they all come together nicely on this dress. Finally, you can't tell but shes wearing cowboy boots with the dress, and I love that. It's great because it transitions the dress from summer to fall. Next, I love Lulu's outfit for totally different reasons. I am a sucker for a high waisted skirt, and Lulu paired hers with a form fitting tube top which I love because it really lets the skirts print to the focal point. In addition I loveeeee chunky jewelry and Lulu's orange necklace really adds a surprising punch. Also, the necklace hits in just the right spot that it doesn't compete with her tops neckline, it just compliments it. Finally, Lu is wearing cowboy boots too! Too cute ladies :) What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment