What were you wearing last Thursday?

Shining the spotlight on style, trendsetters, and fashion in terms of the good, the bad and the ugly <3

RING MY BELL

Last week we discussed the MTV movie awards and its hit or miss red carpet, this week instead of a sliding scale I just decided to praise the best! The CMT awards were this week and once again this is a vague dress code. It’s a big deal and huge honor in country music to be nominated or win a CMT award but country music has a more “lax” dress code in general. I’m not hating on cowboy boots (in fact I own a pair) but I am not the kind of girl that supports boots and a wedding dress, formal gown, etc. Sorry, it’s just not my thing/idea of fashion.  So for all of you who tuned in shouldn’t be surprised who won the top fashion award in my book.


Kristen Bell! There is no denying Kristen Bell is seriously cute, it maybe because she appears to be pocket sized( just judging by photos, we don’t hang out on weekends or anything) or her sweet and bubbly attitude. From head to toe Kristen looks awesome. Normally I would say girls who rock a middle part seriously give me a headache but Kristen pulls it off with her perfectly un-kept mane. Love the lip color, I can’t quite judge if its red or a fashionable coral but regardless hats off to you Miss Bell for taking a risk. Then finally, the dress! What a sparkly, disco ball frock! I feel like sequins and shiny glamour is very CMT awards but Kristen makes it look fresh. The sheer patterned sequined number was just the perfect balance of sexy with the sheer overlay and sweet with the crew neck collar and short sleeve. Kristen finishes the look with a matching glam clutch and cocktail ring the size of a gobstopper, and I love it. Truly trendy and tasteful, 5 stars K-Bell.




photo credit people.com

No comments:

Post a Comment