What were you wearing last Thursday?

Shining the spotlight on style, trendsetters, and fashion in terms of the good, the bad and the ugly <3

Sharing Is Caring


Instead of hearing my opinion on fashion I am going to flip the tables a bit. The best creative minds know inspiration can strike anywhere at any time but colleagues/peers can provide some of the best inspiration. True, I do not consider myself a “power blogger” of any sorts, my most consistent followers typically share genes with me (cough sister and mom) but I do get inspired by other bloggers.

Hey Cutie!
I am mildly obsessed with “Most Eligible Dallas” mostly because of Courtney Kerr!  To my great surprise and delight Courtney rocks her own style blog. Now I wouldn’t wear ever single outfit Courtney blogs about (differences are what makes us better people) but she has also opened my mind to styles and outfits I am not sure I would come up with on my own. The best part about Courtney’s blog is its written in her own her own hilarious voice and she ALWAYS keep its classy, never boarder line trashy.

Check her out at http://thecourtneykerr.com/

Another blog I am diggin at the current moment is the District of Chic. Once again this blog doesn’t totally line up with my style but I always get ideas. Not to mention the blog is updated really often which gives viewers lots of subject matter to chose from. Also, this blog is great because it covers not only fashion but lifestyle with reviews on makeup, perfume and yummy snack recipes.
Sailor Chic
Peep the style and more at http://www.districtofchic.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment