What were you wearing last Thursday?

Shining the spotlight on style, trendsetters, and fashion in terms of the good, the bad and the ugly <3

Style Spotlight- Lindsay La Parl

Returning to LTF's fashion roots I want to shine that glittery spotlight on a good friend of mine. I have known her since we were in second grade, and yes I have been envious of her own unique sense of fashion since then! Lindsay is one of those special people who when you see dressed to impress you would think now she can pull that outfit off but most everyone can't (yes be jealous!), but be your own judge and check out Lindz had to say about her own style

STYLE PROFILE 



Who? Lindsay Rosalyn La Parl

What? Recent MSU grad, freelance graphic designer and all around fashionista

Where? Lindz can usually be found at Water Street coffee joint or vintage shopping

Why? because a fair amount of people want to be her, that's why



Describe your fashion philosophy - I like to play a character. One day I might be channeling my inner Penny Lane with a fur coat and shades the next I'll be Kelly Kapowski with high waisted jeans, big hair and a bold print top. That is the best part of fashion, you get to play dress up every day!

Current must have items? Anything floral print, studded items, maxi dresses and skirts. Gold, gold and more gold jewelry. Of course my RayBans, I'd wear them inside if I could.

Favorite fashion line or designer? I loveee vintage. My favorite website is Nasty Gal. I really like what Wildfox Couture has been doing as well. I'm not too into labels but if someone wants to send me a buttery soft leather Celine bag I will gladly accept : )

Who are your style icons? Jackie O, Lana Del Rey, Rihanna, Princess Di, Mary Kate Olsen

Worst fashion faux pas? No imagination. Cookie cutter style.

Where do you draw inspiration from? Movies, blogs, vintage styles and pinterest!


Photo Credit: Miss Lindsay La Parl herself


Like how Ashley Olsen got snubbed? Think your style is blog worthy? Feel a need for the spotlight? Comment with a little about what makes your style special and you may find yourself under the style spotlight! 



No comments:

Post a Comment