What were you wearing last Thursday?

Shining the spotlight on style, trendsetters, and fashion in terms of the good, the bad and the ugly <3

Fall Into Style


My poor sweet little blog how I have neglected you! I know you all will forgive me because I have some major fall fashion to report on! Just recently I had a rather lengthy train ride (an hour to the destination and back) and decided to stock up on new fall magazines, with people style watch being the stand out by far! I always enjoy reading people style watch but some editions are thinner than others, the September issue did not disappoint being almost as thick as a textbook (score!). Undoubtedly this magazine will inspire blogs to come but today I want to discuss my top 3 must have items for this fall, so here it goes …..

 First and foremost this maybe boring or repetitive by now but I love a tweed looking jacket. To me they are timeless, elegant, and go with practically everything and I am obsessed. This jacket by Generation Love is AMAZEBALLZ. First the color is a natural wheat/taupey color that will go great with jeans or black pants, whatever! Also, the texture is nice mimicking a ragged stripe pattern. Finally, this jacket has leather trim, icing on the tasty cake! This jacket is around $438 retail according to people style watch and they claim is it sold at Bloomingdales online but it’s not available yet, so please refer to the generation love website for further purchasing info.

Next, hounds tooth has been a staple on the stylish girl scene and this fall is no exception. Hounds tooth print is graphic, classy and looks awesome in many color schemes but nothing beats black and white. Therefore, this Joe Fresh hounds tooth dress is the bomb dot com for sure. This dress is great because it can be worn with black tights, and a leather jacket for an edgy look or with prim ballet flats and a blazer for work. And at $49 bucks a pop you can’t afford not to have this dress in your closet. Double bonus the brand name “Joe Fresh” is cheeky and hilarious. Snatch this one up quick at JoeFresh.com and check out what else this retailer has to offer while you’re at the site!
Finally, no fall wardrobe update would be complete without a stellar new handbag! My pick is the Suffolk handbag by London Fog. The dome shape is big for fall but personally I like the polished look and the gorgeous color options. In people the bag was a chestnut color that I really like but on the London Fog website the bag was only shown in black which is equally as elegant. For $135 dollars a pop this bag maybe out of your price range but overall an ideal handbag for any chic lady!

I would highly suggest picking up this months people style watch! Photo Credit londonfog.com, Joefresh.com, and Generationlove.com

No comments:

Post a Comment